Friday, January 23, 2009

Running behind

Ack! I haven't posted for a few days!

Tuesday night we had Chicken Fried Steaks. Yummy!

Steaks~$2 (used half a package I found on mark down meat!)
Seasoning and Flour~75¢ (???) That may be high
Mashed Potatos~$1.00
Peas~50¢

Tuesday's Total~$4.25



Wed~We had grilled burgers and french Fries

Burgers~80¢
Buns~20¢ (Hubby is the only one to eat buns)
Fries~$1

Wed. Total~2.00


Thursday...I went to my nephews ballgame. Hubby cooked cheese omelets and sausage for everyone else. Not sure how many eggs he used so I'll guestimate.

Eggs~40¢ (guessing 5 eggs)
Cheese~50¢
Sausage Links~$1.50

$2.20

When I came home I had a salad. I'm going to guess high and say $2 because I did load it up with lots of veggies which are expensive here now.

Thursdays Total=$4.20


OK...I'm caught back up except for tonights dinner. Which I haven't figured out what we are eating yet. LOL

No comments: